金曜日, 8月 19, 2016

Ceilidh Joy |model


Find out why model Ceilidh Joy is the girl who’s going to win 2016

 

 


Meet our favourite Brooklyn-based model babe, Ceilidh Joy. If you don’t already follow her on Instagram, you’re missing out. The Lucy Liu lookalike is BFF to Sarah Snyder (Jaden Smith’s GF), owner of the best wardrobe we’ve ever seen, and is NYC’s answer to Sita Abellan. Our favourite It chick, Ceilidh, is here to shake up your world…


Full name: Ceilidh Joy.
Nickname: Ceilidh, Lil Mixed (ha).
Occupation: Freelance (I’m poor), working in fashion things I guess.
Dream job: Actress.
Born where? New York.
Currently live? Brooklyn.


ceilidh joyさん(@lilmixedhunny)が投稿した写真 -

What’s your trainer of choice? Nikes all day.
Who’s your guilty pleasure style stalk? Zendaya is so hot and cute!
What’s your favourite film to watch for style inspiration? Jawbreakers is always pretty inspiring, I liked the looks in Doom Generation when I saw it as well. ☺️
If you had to stake your life on a beauty product, what would it be? Queen Helene’s Mint Julep Mask! Cheap and dependable. Also Eau Thermale Avène Cleansing Gel.



ceilidh joyさん(@lilmixedhunny)が投稿した写真 -

What’s your coffee order? Dirty chai!
Where’s your next holiday? Tokyo, and I’m excited.
Song to be playing as you enter the club? No music, slow entrance (I gotta concentrate on not falling).
What have you got far too many of? Followers (on a real note, I have too many mismatched socks and too many perfume samples).
What was the last thing you put on Instagram that got loads of love? I think my followers give me loads of love for a lot of stuff!



ceilidh joyさん(@lilmixedhunny)が投稿した写真 -

You are at your best when… My eyeliner looks good, and when I’m fed.
What keeps you up at night? The Internet… memes…
If you had a super power, what would it be? Teleporting. I hate the subway!



ceilidh joyさん(@lilmixedhunny)が投稿した写真 -

What was the last thing you wore that makes you cringe now? I just went to the bodega in sweatpants and saw a lot of cuties, that was a little embarrassing.
What’s your favourite item of clothing that you’re wearing at the moment? I really love my Vivienne Westwood bag, and I like my MadeMe NYC ‘Immaculate’ skirt.
Last thing you listened to? Throw Away by Future.
One piece of clothing you’d love to own? A Zana Bayne choker. ❤️



ceilidh joyさん(@lilmixedhunny)が投稿した写真 -

If you’re going away, what do you always pack? Glossier Rose Face Mist, keeps you nice and hydrated. Travelling is hard on your skin!
Which decade represents you best and why? Early 2000s, the era of a little too much My Chemical Romance and good red-eye make-up. I never grew out of my suburban emo phase, sadly.
Who would play you in the story of your life? Hopefully myself (:
Right now my nails are… Long, pink, coffin-shaped acrylics (so basically, fake).
Right now my hair is… Too short for my liking.



ceilidh joyさん(@lilmixedhunny)が投稿した写真 -

Tell us something about yourself few people know? I comfort-watch this show called Rick and Morty almost every single night.
Tom Ford or Tom Waits? Is this real? Haha Tom Ford.
What is luxury? Taking an Uber to Exquinox
.
What is fashion? Not caring that much.
Last time you cried? Yesterday, when I missed breakfast from Seamless ):
Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? My dad, I’m expecting a new sibling in a few weeks!




What’s on the menu? Champagne and caviar, psych! Leftover fruit salad.
Do you have a phobia? Being judged or placed on a pedestal. Disappointing people. On a less heavy note, bedbugs.
When did you last say sorry? I stepped on a kitty’s tail. Worst feeling, right?
Earliest creative memory? I used to draw all over my walls, also tried to hatch salmon roe in the microwave to help birth fish.
What did you want to be when you grew up? Famous, yikes. Also was really hoping that I would be initiated into the Totally Spies crew, which didn’t happen.
Career highlight to date? Drops 16 November.





Look hot November 8 2015
https://likes.asos.com/18407/ceilidh-joy-girl-whos-going-win-2016/